Latest eBay find...


For many years my Uncle Rudy owned a really nice restaraunt in San Francisco called Bardelli's.
I was fortunate enough to have enjoyed a meal there on an occasion or two and each time was treated like a VIP. I remember the steak I had like it was yesterday. It was the most fantastic steak I have ever eaten and I judge each new meal based on that experience.

I was excited to find a menu from the place on eBay and won the auction for a reasonable price.
The description follows:

This is a vintage menu from Bardelli's restaurant, 243 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, California. The menu is not dated, but is probably from the late 1950s or early 1960s. The menu has 2 sections with 2 menu pages. The back cover is blank, except for the street address. The menu has a little minor wear and a little bumping on the corners and edges. Otherwise the menu is in fine shape.

No comments: