Domo bought a HOUSE ! ! !


My little brother bought a new house ! ! !
He is moving quite a bit closer to me (14 miles) and I am so excited and happy for him that I cannot put it in to words.
The place is in a great neighborhood and is in fantastic shape.
Domo plans to make some minor changes to make the place more his own but all in all I think it will need little work at all.
It is 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and 2200 + sq ft, has a three car garage (one space for the El Camino?) and has a good sized yard for Domo and Julie's little devils.
Because of the current market and Domo's bargain hunting skills (unyielding stubbornness) he got an unbelievable price and gained what looks like more than $300,000 in instant equity.
You'll have to hit him up on the details as they aren't mine to give but rest assured he made a great deal on a wonderful house.
WELCOME HOME DOMO! ! ! !

No comments: