Gotta get me one of these ! !


Quoting the site...


I was going to build the Gazebo on the edge of my dock down by the lake, but I thought I might just as well buildthe deck with floats on it and then I can take it out fishing too. Has 15,000 pound capacity. The deck is 18ft x 18ftwith 12 plastic foam-filled dock floats that are 4ft x 4ft by 18 inch high and the Gazebo is 10 ft. Hexagon with atable and chairs inside. Under the table is my trolling motor so I can take it out to my favorite fishing hole.The trolling motor is wireless remote controlled so I can be fishing outside and operate the motor.On the top of the table I have a LOWRANCE Fish-Finder with depth sounding sonar and temperature gauge.I have 2 electric winches with 40 pound anchors... and I've also built in a water pump so I can clean the fishright on the spot. Now I can relax and fish while my wife can sit and relax...

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jan2008/FloatingGazebo.htm

No comments: