It's a WAR ! ! ! ! ! !

WASHINGTON – Osama bin Laden was unarmed when Navy SEALs burst into his room and shot him to death, the White House said Tuesday, a change in the official account that raised questions about whether the U.S. ever planned to capture the terrorist leader alive.

=======================

Who cares? Not me. None of the civilians in the 9/11 attacks were armed.
Capturing him would have elevated his status in his twisted world.

He's dead. Quickly. Buried in accordance with Muslim tradition.



He got more than he deserved.


I would have cremated him and spread his ashes on a pig farm.

Had I had a shot on an unarmed Bin Laden I would have taken it without hesitation, malice or guilt.

He was a dog to be put down.

Had I the same shot on Hitler, same thing.

I am a liberal.

I would have shot his ass dead armed or not.

1 comment:

Tattoo Jim said...

Amen! Except he was no dog... dogs are much better than that. He was just evil, plain, pure and simple.