Ha ah ah ah ha ha

…the staff at the mental facility treating John Hinckley reports intercepting the following letter from Bill Clinton

To: John Hinckley

From: John McCain

Dear John,

I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased I am with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our country’s new spirit of understanding and forgiveness, I want you to know there is a bilateral consensus of compassion and forgiveness abroad throughout the land.

I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. I am, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation and am confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,

John McCain

PS: Barack Obama is banging Jodie Foster.

No comments: