Ha ah ah ah ha ha

A Texan buys a round of drinks for the entire bar, announcing that his wife has just produced “a typical Texas” baby boy weighing 25 pounds. Congratulations showered him from all around, along with many exclamations of “Wow!”



Two weeks later, the Texan returns to the bar. The bartender says, “Say, you’re the father of the typical Texas baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth. How much does he weigh now?”



The proud father answers, “Seventeen pounds.”



The bartender, puzzled and concerned, asks, “Why? What happened? He already weighed 25 pounds at birth.”



The Texas father takes a slow swig from his longneck beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, “Had him circumcised.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

VC said...

Hi.

Hello to you too.

My day was cool but I missed my buddies concert. I stayed home and played with the kids.

I am glad you like the blog it's fun.

My dog says I am fantastic too. I am humble but secretly I agree with you both.



My sister likes the blog and that makes me very happy.

Thank you.

Bye to you too.

You take care as well.

See you.