Conflicted...

I don't write too many of my personal thoughts here because this was supposed to be fun. But, looking over my posts regarding the current political situation you can see that I am conflicted.

McCain seems to be more of the same and Obama lacks experience.

Regardless I think we need some change and I don't think that McCain is change. Maybe he could have a stroke and Caribou Barbie could take over but the reality is; Presidents don't make decisions ADVISORS make decisions and the President approves them. So, even Barbie would fall prey to the 'W' machine.

At least if Obama drops dead from 'Alabama lead poisoning' Biden would have a fighting chance.

My posts cover all races and many religious and political arguments with a pretty even amount of satire so bear with me.

I don't hate anyone (but the IRS) and a laugh is a laugh...

No comments: