Dad stuff



I figured out a new one (for me at least). My 7 month old is teething and loves to put everything in her mouth. I gave her a biter biscuit but they leave a hard shell on everything - baby, high chair, dog etc. Also, here in the home office, when she drops the cookie it gets covered in carpet fibers and dog hair but I can't rinse it off because it's a freakin' cookie.

So. What to do?

I gave the wee beastie a tooth brush!!!

It's a kid's toothbrush so it has a rubbery handle with ridges that make it easy for her to hold and satisfying to gnaw on. The bristles are soft enough to avoid making her gums sore but firm enough to stimulate them. When she drops it a quick rinse in my beer eliminates any cling ons (kidding - the bathroom sink is a few steps away.)

So, chalk one up for old pop ! ! !
It would be perfect if I could get her to stop tossing it and making me play fetch.

No comments: