I'm RICH! ! ! ! ! !

Leave your gift requests in the comments section and when I get the money we'll go shopping...


From Mr.Isu Kafando(Urgent)Good Day,Please Read.My name is Mr. Isu Kafando I am the Credit and audits manager withbank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal in the tune of $9.5m, (Nine Million Fivehundred Thousand United States Dollar only) after the successfultransfer we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email(isukafando@mail.ru) so we can commence all arrangements and I Willgive you more information on how we would handle this project.Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me theFollowing:(1) Full names:(2) Private phone number:(3) Current residential address:(4) Occupation:(5) Age and Sex:Kind Regards,Mr.Isu Kafando Phone number : +226-75-48-74-43 Please reply me via this Email:isukafando@mail.ru

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like a squirrel. You know were to send it.

Drew said...

Don't do it Vince! It's those Canadian DJs again!